La Légion Alpha - Guild Wars 2
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, ...
Voir le deal
399 €

La bourse aux gemmes

La bourse aux gemmes Empty La bourse aux gemmes

Message  Iskandar [Tensai.1049] Mer 30 Jan - 13:07

Pour ceux qui aiment la spéculation:

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

Les taux du mois de septembre font rêver... Smile
Iskandar [Tensai.1049]
Iskandar [Tensai.1049]
Consul
Consul

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

La bourse aux gemmes Empty Commentaire d'un joueur US... il y a trois mois!!!

Message  Iskandar [Tensai.1049] Mer 30 Jan - 14:16

Prices are SO expensive right now, that in the current USA economy, I can't afford to buy things I would like so much... It took me 2 weeks preparation to be able to buy the witch's outfit. No, I'm not a child or in college. My recreation time consist of loving and playing GW2. But the lack of big sales (or cheaper prices overall) in the gem shop on items turns me off from wanting to buy gems with real money.

Making in-game gold... There is no denying the reward system in the game is skewed. With little playtime each day, I can't farm for hours or keep tabs & manipulate the TP to have enough gold saved up, so I can buy a measly 100 gems for 75 silver. I have, overall, 3.27 gold in my entire account. It's not enough to buy anything I wanted in the gem shop, and I have been trying to save my gold for tier 2 armor for a week now.

Now, I have NEVER bought gold from gold sellers, and I consider it cheating and manipulating. BUT Guild Wars 2 is the ONLY game I have ever played that made me take a look (so far, just a look) at just what it is to buy a little money you really need to fully enjoy the game.

I don't want Dusk, or any Legendary weapon... I just want to have fun while playing, and not get sad over my sorry state of income. That's reserved for real life.

So far, I still refuse to buy from gold sellers. I am waiting till the big Nov. 15-18 update. If I don't feel a significant improvement a week or so after, I am going to seriously consider it.

I love that the game is free to play, otherwise I wouldn't play it. But the economy and rewards system needs a bit of work, that I haven't seen being done yet. If the gem shop prices were lowered somewhat, or big sales would go on (not just 20% off), I would buy more with real money, and wouldn't turn to gold sellers!
Iskandar [Tensai.1049]
Iskandar [Tensai.1049]
Consul
Consul

Revenir en haut Aller en bas